Sunday, July 16, 2006

Correction.

In this post on Kaposi's Sarcoma Herpes Virus and AIDS denialists, I attributed the discovery of KSHV-8 to the wrong group. It was actually discovered by Chang Y, Cesarman E, Pessin MS, Lee F, Culpepper J, Knowles DM, Moore PS. in this paper.

This discovery is even mentioned in the Mesri paper I cited. I was just being a little sloppy in order to get the post finished.

After having the error pointed out, I am impressed by who might end up reading a little blog like this one so I will try to be more accurate in giving credit where it's due in the future.

Thanks for the correction.

If anyone notices an error in the future, please comment or email.

The only blog inspired by a Bumper Sticker.

Comments on "Correction."

 

post a comment
CrispAds Blog Ads

Google
Enter a long URL to make tiny: